Content Ideas for Instagram Business
A lot of small business owners feel like they don’t get Instagram and quite frankly, they’re not alone. The truth is, Instagram is one of the most important digital apps used for growing a business. And just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean you should ignore or avoid it altogether.
The key to building your brand in a very competitive online space such as Instagram is creating content that is of superior quality. That includes, images, captions, hashtags, and videos. In order to do any of these, you have to start outlining your goals and objectives for being on the platform in the first place. Once you have that, you can build a content strategy that aligns with your goals.
The great thing about this platform is, you have enough creative freedom to try things out and to assess their impact for your business and the role they play where your goals are concerned. Another bonus is, you don’t need to buy special tools to work on Instagram, your smartphone is all you need. For pictures, videos, and most editing apps are available free of charge.
The content you create should also be engaging and have a call to action. Creating engaging content for a business can be done in the following ways:
- Product/Service – Showing customers how to use your products/services and how that benefits them.
- Tips/Education – Offer tips or educational information general to your industry and not necessarily about your specific brand.
- User-Generated Content – This is when customers share how they are using your products/services.
- Reviews – Your customers can share their experiences with your product/services.
- Giveaways – Everyone loves giveaways, it shows your existing and potential customers you value them enough to gift them something special.
- Cause-Related – Joining forces with a good cause that aligns with your brands vision.
There are many ways to play around with content, what’s important is that it must be authentic, consistent, factual and engaging. It must serve a purpose for your brand and for your customer.
If you still require help in coming up with content ideas for your Instagram business page contact us on email@example.com for assistance.